Job Title : Manager – Non-Motor & Reinsurance
Reference ID : MENA/2023/10085
Bachelor’s Degree with preferable Associate from CII, UK or similar
10 years non-motor including 2 years in middle management. Experience in non-motor reinsurance required.
- Analytical & Problem Solving
- Team Management
- Risk Analysis
- Support on production and profit related goals including new business development, renewal retention and target loss ratio
- Manage underwriting programmes, process, quality control and pricing management
- Analyse and assess the underlying risk in accordance with the relevant products line policies and procedures.
- Identify strategic partners and facilitate effective partnerships with Underwriting and Marketing.
- Negotiate and arrange comprehensive Annual treaty program with reinsurance to support the company strategic business plan.
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of Treaty and Reinsurance related reports.
- Maintain and develop the relationship with existing reinsurers, source reinsurance support at most favourable terms at speed, provide complete and competitive quotations based on adequate reinsurance
- Complete placement of annual Treaty Reinsurance programme in line and Facultative policy support in line with company policy
- Managing all non- motor claims and life claims ensuring efficiency and minimal claims leakage while maintaining customer satisfaction and service delivery
- Management of all outstanding claims & management of Loss adjuster assigned activity
- Carry out Risk inspection survey & for target risks including estimated PML
- Provision of risk inspection report to Reinsurers as required
Last date to apply
Additional comments if any
Prior GCC experience would be preferred