Job Title : HR and Onboarding Executive
Reference ID : MENA/2022/10083
Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or similar field
4 years of Onboarding experience
On-boarding Detailed description:
- Support all logistics processes related to on-boarding of new employees into the company’s employment.
- Collect all the documents from the candidate to form the employee file as prescribed by the company (to be send to us by soft copy prefer to be share by cloud/ one drive). Capture all on-boarding documents that are part of the final contract and on-boarding documentation.
- Ensure to register all the documents in Company’s systems by coding and updating the data.
- Follow Approval/Rejection process for all documentation ensuring accurate information as per contract is approved / official and with respective specification / validity.
- Gather documents and arrange all activities related to the visa processing and work with company PRO to obtain visa on time.
- Interact with the company internal departments to ensure visas are issued on time and shared with the candidate.
- Execute on-boarding tasks for the company, including induction programs and ensuring first day readiness for new staff.
- Handle the process of gathering necessary paperwork and scheduling first days for new hires.
- Familiarize and maintain a close professional relationship with all new starts to minimize risk of “Induction Crisis” in first 3 months of employment and focus on new start retention.
- Ensure all pre-joining formalities are completed well before the joining of the candidate by the company IT, SAP, Administration and other teams.
- Ensure the candidate submits his resignation on time once visa is obtained and Fitness to work so there is no delay in joining.
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation & Induction and Ensure the employee settling in period to new employment with the company is minimized with an efficient on-boarding process, significantly reducing distractions to early job performance.
- Ensure work with the Insurance team in the company to deliver the cards on time
- And in addition, expidate process of the new hires by coordinating the booking of accommodation and air tickets. Arrange joining tickets with the company travel team to ensure it is done on time so there is no delay in the joining of the candidate.
- Solve all new employee queries related to accommodation, travel, and hotels on arrival, banking, medical services and related support issues.
- Convey accurate and timely relevant information during on-boarding process so that new employees are in full compliance with HR policies and guidelines.
- Ensure accurate and timely data input of new employee details entered into SAP for organizational use.
- Manage day-to-day HR coordination, visa letters requests, NOC’s, compliance, invoices.
- Ensure new recruits have all the necessary set up’s in place to start on their first day.
- Coordinate new hire paperwork and exiting staff leaving procedures.
- Liaise with the PRO in regards to the new visa requests, renewals or cancellation and keep the tracking sheet updated.
- Ensure that the company licenses and the various official documents are valid and tracked.
- Ensure all operations are being performed as per the rules, regulations, and section guidelines of superior.
- Support into the public relation activities and back up the PRO in his absence.
As part off-boarding the candidate will be responsible for arranging exit interviews and sharing the feedback and add the numbers of resigned employees to the reports of attrition.
Demobilization, Clearance - departure checklist etc
Last date to apply
Additional comments if any