Job Title : Senior Sales Engineer
Reference ID : MENA/2022/10073
Bachelor Degree preferably in computer science, software engineering or a similar field
3 - 7 Years of experience
- Strong communication skills, including excellent verbal and written English language skills.
- Strong knowledge of the sales process.
- Self-motivated with a proven track record in technical software sales and knowledge of technology.
- Ability to be organised and analytical, and must be able to eliminate sales obstacles using creative and adaptive approaches.
- Should be comfortable working for a dynamic, technical organisation with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Resilience and resourcefulness when solving complex problems.
- Excellent team skills.
- Write and deliver excellent presentations; both business focused and technical presentations.
- Attend and demonstrate the company details to prospects at field events, such as conferences and trade shows.
- Respond to the functional and technical elements of tender documents, such as RFIs/RFPs.
- Deliver and manage Proof of Concept (PoC) engagements to a success outcome.
- Answer complex technical and competitive questions plus address customer concerns to a successful outcome.
- Develop relevant presales material, e.g. business cases/ROI, competitive insight documents, etc to persuade clients of the superior value, benefits and capabilities of the company.
- Work closely with the presales team and presales management to develop and continually improve working practices, best practices, presales processes, e.g. POC planning, etc.
- Ability to develop a strong understanding of each target client’s business, operations and industry trends, including understanding the strategic business and technology goals. Understand the client’s buying process.
- Understands how the company can provide capabilities and benefits in order to address the client’s business needs.
- Ability to participate in account planning and planning meetings to identify new and follow up solution and services opportunities.
Last date to apply
Additional comments if any