Job Title : Project Manager IT
Reference ID : MENA/2022/10064
Bachelor of Science in Computers or Information Technology
8 - 12 years in that 3 years should be Managerial Level
Project Management of banking and IT projects
Project Executed and Monitored
- Estimating project resources and cost; initiating projects.
- Seeking and deploying resources to execute the project.
- Optimize team utilization based on project requirements.
- Act as a go-between to vendor and project team to ensure reviewed and validated deliverables.
- Effectively apply bank’s project management methodology and enforces project standards.
- Identifying, resolving and documenting the project’s risks and issues.
- Promoting awareness of project risks and issues amongst user departments and formulating risk mitigation methodologies.
- Evaluating and monitoring the progress/status of projects and its effectiveness to achieve the desired objectives.
- Co-ordinating and integrating the Change Management/ Business Process Re-engineering teams activities.
- Identifying and creating relevant records of project management activities.
Last date to apply
Additional comments if any