Job Title : Finance Manager
Reference ID : MENA/2022/10058
Undergraduate university degree in Business Administration
More than 5 years’ business experience working as a Finance Manager in the private sector
IFRS, financial accounting
• Adhere to the Company’s quality, health, safety, environmental and security policies.
• Define and communicate the objectives for the department in alignment with the corporate objectives
• Participate in the formulation of the long-term organizational strategy and business plan by providing inputs about financial accounting experiences in
order to align department and organizational strategy
• Ensure that the Company’s accounting policies & procedures are in place and practiced.
• Provide expert financial and accounting advice and guidance, as needed.
• Act as contact point for internal & external audits and to report progress against audit
• Oversee business related contracts (e.g. insurance, security, building lease, etc…).
• Develop and manage the implementation of annual work programs and budgets, consistent with the business strategy and business planning process;
• Supervise subordinates and develop succession plans for them.
• Ensure that all information requests from authorized parties are provided with due-diligence and on a timely basis.
• External liaison with SCI, and financial institutes
• Analyse cash inflow statements and management reports in order to provide guidance to the top management on investment and budget issues.
• Develop and implement Business Risk Management manual.
• Supervise accountants in the preparation of tax returns and monthly reports to ensure accurate availability of data for filing tax
• Develop long-term relationships with financial institutions and banks; liaise with banks and financial institutions to mobilize the funds required, coordinate preparation of the documentation required by the institutions and banks to ensure that the company receives the required finances from institutions and banks.
• Negotiate contracts for the purchase of operational assets
• Upon request perform the secretarial function for Board of Directors and Audit Committee.
Last date to apply
Additional comments if any