Job Title : Senior Drilling Supervisor
Reference ID : MENA/2023/10055
Bachelor Degree in Engineering
High level of knowledge in HSE Management, Strong problem solving and decision-making skills, Strong in communication skills
• Ensures drilling procedures are followed as planned and conducted in an optimum manner.
• Organizes and orders the necessary services and equipment to conduct drilling and testing operations. Keeps a record of the service-quality of all services.
• Responsible for HSE procedures being continuously enforced, and making capable decisions in emergency situations to prevent well catastrophes as well as significant additional costs.
• Ensures that rig and third party equipment are adequately and properly maintained. Maintains inventory of all equipment/materials/supplies to insure a smooth ongoing operation.
• Responsible for drilling string and casing/completion strings being correctly tallied and properly run.
Last date to apply
Additional comments if any
Valid IWCF Well Control certification