Job Title : CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER(CFO)
Reference ID : MENA/2023/10035
A recognized degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Business or related disciplines. A professional qualification e.g. ICAEW, ACCA, CPA and / or Masters
15- 20 years of experience , out of which at least 7 years in managerial level , in diversified businesses in the field of finance, external auditing and internal auditing
Roles and responsibilities
1. Provide overall finance leadership
2. Preparation of annual budget
3. Review reconciliation of stock records with financial statements
4. Review quarterly and year-end financial statements and other MIS for the group.
5. Oversee preparation of group annual budget and implement budgetary control system
6. Manage working capital requirements of the group and arrange credit facilities.
7. Review and monitor asset register dealing with acquisition, depreciation, disposal, transfer from work in progress and calculation of depreciation for tax.
8. Define annual goals for IT, HR, finance and procurement for the group and monitor the progress. Conduct periodic reviews
9. Review and decide the investment for IT and related high-end infrastructure and new application
10. To Build strategic partnership with banks, suppliers, distributors, and customers, creating communication channels for critical information and operational improvements
11. Plan, develop/establish sound planning procedures and policies in line with business plans/ industry best practices and oversee their successful implementation
12. Intervene to maintain quality and international/ organisational standards with vendors
13. Develop and implement an integrated people strategy / human resources strategy and delivery framework aligned to the overall organization business strategy
14. Conceptualize and ensure implementation of recruitment strategy, to launch new initiatives to help in quick and cost-effective sourcing
15. Conceptualize talent management practices and build internal employer brand
16. Review and advise on modification of HR policies
17. Oversee and decide the compensation scale in the organisation and monitor manpower cost
18. Abide all statutory requirements.
Last date to apply
Additional comments if any