Job Title : Project Engineer
Reference ID : MENA/2023/10028
Bachelor of Engineering in Mechnical
Knowledge in Ms Projects and SAP
• Day-to-day interaction with TPA (Third Party Authority) Contractors for review of design documents and clarify contractor technical queries.
• Implementation of all action points resulting from review meeting i.e. SOW review, HAZID review, DR/HAZOP review, SIL review etc.
• Initiation, review & finalization of FEED, DD Scope of work, review of FEED / DD package deliverables list.
• Control & monitor timely delivery of Milestones, discipline deliverables, SOW, Cost Estimates, Schedule and final FEED / DD package.
• Review of Contract Documents to understand ‘Scope of Work’; associated risk & opportunities.
• Review, finalization & implementation of Project Management Plan (PEP, PQP, HSE) & Process Control Procedures related to various processes involved in EPCI, LSTK Greenfield, Brownfield, Interface & Shutdown projects.
• Review of baseline schedule, cost estimates and define ‘AFE’ (Authorization for Expenditure)
Last date to apply
Additional comments if any
PMP Certificate would be an added advantage