Job Title : Document Controller
Reference ID : MENA/2023/10017
Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent
3 - 7 years in construction industry
Excellent communication skills. Fluent in English and Arabic.
• The primary focus of the Document Controller is being responsible for coordinating the receipt / distribution of project related documents within the team and to external parties.
• Day to day distribution, quality assurance, storage and retrieval of project documentation
Manage and track internal & external contractual document submissions.
• Proactively examine documents (technical & non-technical) for compliance, resolve discrepancies with the stakeholders and apply required changes.
• Maintain spreadsheets and the records of project documents such as Project schedule, daily & weekly reports, site observations, drafting letters & Change Orders, as well as the distribution of these
• Assist the Project Team with various documentation in order to prepare for issue resolution and negotiations (or something like: “proper record keeping of all project communications, to assist with accurate fact finding when drafting letters
• Assist with coordinating third party inspection activities Other related tasks to support the Project team, as directed by the Project Coordinator and Project Manager
Last date to apply
Additional comments if any